Wednesday 9 September 2015

Made with Love Layout
Studio 75 Challenge 9 - Flowers






Hello everyone!  How are you all?!  I hope you are all having a GREAT week & if you 
are here you are AWESOME!  My life is just so busy these days that I struggle to have
time to update my own blog let alone blog hop.  If you are on Instagram I am slightly
better there as it's much quicker!!  You can find me on Instagram HERE.


There is a new challenge up at Studio 75 at the moment HERE.  All you need to do
 is use FLOWERS on your layout.  You do not have to use Studio 75 products
 but of course we love it if you do!  Please don't forget to mention what you
 use if you have some Studio 75 product!!  PLEASE PLAY ALONG!!!


There is a 30 Zloty prize up for grabs which means you get to spend that amount in-store
if you win!  The winner is voted for by the design team so give it your best shot!!


I used THIS  beautiful patterned paper for my background, from the Craft Love
 Collection.  It was my LAST sheet!  I have a love/hate relationship with my
 last sheets of paper LOL!!  The red tag comes from the Yummy Collection
HERE & the circular sentiment "Made with Love" comes from the 
Love Letter Collection HERE.  The words I used down the 
right-hand side come from the new Splash it! Collection HERE.  
So all in all I used FOUR different Studio 75 collections on this page!


Of course I used wonderful Prima Color Bloom sprays on my background!
I have really fallen in love with them & their big triggers!!  They work so
well for adding drips when you squeeze the trigger just halfway! 


 I used a foam square to stamp the diagonal design using Prima Heavy Gesso -
LOVE the stuff!!  Such a great consistency.  The little flowers are some I've
 had in my stash FOREVER & I thought they were just what was needed
 to finish off my layout.  I also used some dandelion transparencies
 from Hamley (sadly now defunct) so I've had them a while too!!


I also used the very beautiful Studio 75 butterfly stamp HERE.  I use it on 
practically every Studio 75 creation I make, it's THAT versatile!!


Another very old photo I dug up from the archives :)  Truth is I'm making over the
frames we have on display at home & as you can see I haven't done it in a while hehehe...




11 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

This is gorgeous Helen! Don't know how you produce such fab work under pressure. Your kids have sure grown up since this pic was taken!

Debbie Standard said...

This is awesome! Love all those paint splatters! Such a beautiful family too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the flowers!!!!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

This is gorgeous! Love those pops of orange...really great page. Again!!!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Really beautiful layout Helen! And such a lovely photo! Love the composition you've created, it really draws the attention to the picture in the middle!

Denise van Deventer said...

A beautiful page Helen! Love that you combined a few collections...and one can see that you are also digging into your stash! I am really giving that a good go too! ;-) Love the design and also love your beautiful touches! ;-)

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning page Helen!! Love the colour mix and you always create such lovely texture on your work .. awesome!! Gorgeous family photo and absolutely love the page!! xx

Ульяна и Полина said...

Супер!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Helen,
Such a gorgeous page with awesome elements and colors. The photo is beautiful!

Helen Wallace said...

How beautiful Helen. Lovely to see your family at an earlier time and you've framed them perfectly with an eclectic mix of paper and ephemera. As always, I'm inspired by your Art :D

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning page...they were so young here xx