Monday 29 September 2014

Hashtag Family Layout {Paperdvizhnik Challenge}







Hello everyone!  Can you believe I played along in a challenge?! 
 I know...it's been a LONG time {apart from the Prima Challenges of course}.
 Time has not been on my side BUT after taking a few weeks off scrapbooking 
earlier this month the consequences were DISASTROUS!


 It was very difficult for me to get back into it & the layout I made is hidden 
away & I can't even bring myself to put it into an album it's THAT BAD lol.  
So I decided that no matter WHAT is going on in my life, I really NEED to 
keep ''exercising" at least 3 times a week LOL or the results are NOT GOOD!!
I have stalked the Paperdvizhnik blog for years & not played there often at all
so here's to more participation from me in the future.  I love their challenges!
You can read their rules HERE - it seems all one has to do this time is use a #.


Yes it is inspired from Instagram - where you can find me HERE.  
I am quite new to it & don't have the time to browse or over-use it
but it definitely is fun & another creative outlet full of inspiration...


So there you have it!  A "just for fun"layout created to keep stretching 
my creative muscles!  I doodled the hearts & words myself & am
 thinking I may just add them to every page - for a real 
"signature style" as I think they are fun & funky!!  

SUPPLIES LIST FOR #FAMILY #LOVE Layout

Paper - 7 Dots Studio {Cold Country - Freezing Tears}
Masks & mists - Prima Marketing
Tags - Prima {Seashore Collection}
Modeling Paste - Maries
Acetate Doilies - Maya Road
Gelatos - Faber Castell
Stamps - Crafty Individuals & Red Rubber
Gauze, tulle, ephemera, staples, packaging




15 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVe and ADORE This one, Helen....new fave! And yes, you go on adding hashtags & your own doodling...those hearts are delish:) Loooove your bg work....simply stunning....nice to see you joining in a challenge, too:):)

Val-Belle said...

Another gorgeous layout and an awesome family photo, often too seldom that we are all in them together. Love the colours and that background is gorgeous. The doodled bits are wonderful.

Lizzyc said...

I agree with you that you need to keep scrapping just to keep it going.. I find when I have had some time off I really cant find my mojo to create.. so the best thing is to just keep doing a bit each week.. this layout is stunning, that texture in your back ground is exquisite.. and love all the lacey doileys under your photo too..love the doodled hearts as well.. beautiful layout..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the hearts!!!!

chilli pip said...

What a crazy ( in a nice way ) background . Wow such detail. Love the doodling as well

Lynnda said...

What a stunning layout Helen! Loving the colors... So gorgeous! Hugs...x

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous page Helen and that background is just stunning! Really love it! Will definitely come back and take a closer look at again too! Just beautiful, in everyway!!!!

dstandard said...

Such a beautiful page Helen! Gorgeous background work!

Gayle Price said...

I love your page...it has a lightness and freedom about it. Maybe that comes from keeping the embellishments simple or from your free-hand doodling, which looks fantastic, and yes, I think you should add them to every page ! Thanks Helen for playing with us at paperDVIZHNIK this month.

Anonymous said...

Found it on Facebook and had to follow you here. Love love love the way you have your Layout. Off to read more of your posts.

Mitralee said...

Rock on Helen! Somedays that whole creative muse leaves us. I always assume she is off having a coffee somewhere. Thankfully she makes her way back and we create with a vengence! Lovely page here! Loving the clear little white doilies you snuck in here and there!

Di Garling said...

Love this Helen and you have certainly created some amazing texture on your background. Glad to hear you are back in the swing of things too.

Eila Sandberg said...

Smashig page this one! you defo have to continue using the hearts, love them! He he! a couple of weeks of absence from scrapping just fuels up my inspiration, it's having to churn out stuff that just stumps all my creative juices. As I'm backtracking your blog, I know for sure that if Mr Mojo was on a hike when you got back, he's defo back again in full swing! xoxo

Tusia Lech said...

Oh Helen!! Your layout is just beautiful!! I am so happy you played with us at Paperdvizhnik this month :) Their challenges are really remarkable If we talk about practicing - I have opposite problem :) If I create too much, I loose my mood, so I always try to find time and create my projects not all at once, because effects are pitiful :)

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous page!!! love it!! the color are exquisite and love the hearts touches...So Beautiful family pic!!! Yes, it's good to make a page just for fun. I am lately making a page then another one and other... and I don't want to lose the fun.... it will be a great idea to make a challenge...well let's see if I have time...hmmmm Take care,xo