Tuesday 9 September 2014

Design Team Call at Scrap Around The World!







Hello all!  It's that time again & things at Scrap Around The World are hotting up for 2015!  Yup...in September 2014!!  That is how long it takes to get well-organised folks & we have a few spots still open which we are looking to fill by means of a Design Team call, so please share the good news if you are able - I would really appreciate that as I am wanting to finalise our new team for 2015 well in advance so we can get working on new mood boards for you & finding some awesome new sponsors!

Thanks so much everyone & have a great week!

6 comments:

Francesca Biancon said...

Hello Helen, great news!! I don't read well your e-mail address....
francesca

dstandard said...

Great news! Exciting!

dstandard said...

I'm with francesca - I'm having a little trouble with the font after @

Denise van Deventer said...

Very cool.... you have a super challenge blog!!!!

Val-Belle said...

Oh how exciting. Can't wait to see who you get next :D Good luck <3

Eila Sandberg said...

wow already?! time really does fly! good luck with the selection, I know the new team will rock!! xoxo