Monday 14 October 2013

'These Days' Layout - My Creative Scrapbook - Prima Delight Collection - Lindy's Stamp Gang




Hello & Happy Monday!!  Yes today is the first day of a new 
week so we all need to try to be positive & get organised!!


I am sharing my 3rd & final layout created for 
My Creative Scrapbook this month, using their 
Limited Edition Kit, full of Prima "Delight".


I really LOVE this layout!  I don't mean to sound boastful, 
believe me I am my worst critic & have PLENTY of my pages 
that I don't like at all, but on this one I got it right :)


Of course I achieved the pale base through lots of applications
of watered down gesso.  Just LOVE my Claudine Helmuth tub!


I used white acrylic paint for the stamped circles. 
 It actually works better than gesso because it has
 more body.  Lindy's Stamp Gang products used:-

Toto's Tornado's - Flat Fabio Mist
Creme Brulee Cream - Starburst Mist
Azure Sea Asters - Starburst Mist
Time Travel Teal - Starburst Mist
Cocklebells Coral - Starburst Mist



16 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

IKWYM when you say you like your page....sometimes they just are 'right'...& it's a GOOOOD feeling:):) One to celebrate.....gorgeous softness in the bg here...that photo is a really lovely one, too:):)

Unknown said...

wow beautiful design love the texsture !!!!

hugs carla

Adriana B said...

gorgeous page, love the stamping background, awesome colours and textures :)

Giorgia Rossini said...

beautiful page Helen, you have a cute calligraphy too... I hate mine, it ruins my LO :(
I love the colors you used!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

GORGEOUS! Love the arty vibe here! Perfection!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the photo, the layers and those beautiful flowers!!!!

Val-Belle said...

Lovely layout Helen and the photo is gorgeous. So nice when your kids have a great group of friends. I love the background on this. I don't know how you get to stay so flat.... I don't love that about mixed media. I think it is the best feeling in the world when you love a layout you have done.

Alison said...

Gorgeous Helen.....loved the heartfelt journalling!,
Alison xx

sandi said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is stunning! What beautiful texture! <3!

Mitralee said...

pretty little scallopy stickers sneaking in under the edges...those caught my eye as well as the really pretty light colors! Very awesome!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! Helen this is such a super gorgeous page. I love the colours and your background is spectacular. I love everything about this layout. Stunning!!! ox

Leonie said...

Another Awesome page Helen. Just love the colours in this one. Very Beautiful. :)

Denise van Deventer said...

LOL...you certainly got it right on this one...but believe me, you get it right on all your pages! ! ;-) Stunning work and the background is just fabulous!

Lynnda said...

Another gorgeous and super stunning layout! Love it... totally!... hugs...x

Lynette Jacobs said...

LOL! As far as I am concerned you get it right every time. Love the soft dreamy look you achieved on this page.

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful design for beautiful people.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}