Friday 22 June 2012

Les Papiers de Pandore - Urbanessence {And How to Win it!}






Things are going along very well on the Pandore blog HERE.
Fill in your e mail address in the sidebar if you would like to 
receive the posts by e mail.  The team is diverse and show you 
many different ways to use Julie's beautiful papers.  I have a 
couple more projects to show you using their papers, but as it
is Friday today I will schedule those for next week.  Meanwhile...


Here is ONE of the new collections - URBANESSENCE.
Is it not magnificent?!
Julie really is a master of design and I cannot wait to get this
into my hands - it is on it's way to me right now and I am 
SO EXCITED I will be ripping it open the moment it arrives.


Lookee HERE to review the entire new collection.
There is a label sheet which is good news for all the 
Project Life fans, aswell as this awesome 10 x 15inch 
stamp sheet...Ooooh I will be using that Splat! a lot...

Click into the Pandore Blog to view Julie's awesome
layout samples HERE.  The Pandore papers are already
a great weight but now they are even thicker and stronger
so I am going to be sanding these and grunging them up alot!

There is a giveaway on the Pandore blog right now - that
runs right through until July 11th.  

To win a paper pack of Urbanessence you need to
 advertise this giveaway on your blog, together with 
an image of the paper pack at the top, as well as a link
 back to the ARTICLE on the Pandore blog.

IMPORTANT!!  If taking the image directly off the Pandore 
blog you will need to RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE as if you just
 copy it will not show up on your blog (well it will disappear
 after some hours - as happens on "Overblog" - the French 
blog host used for the Pandore blog).

These papers are beautiful.  
I'm not just saying that because I work for Pandore, they are
 beautiful - end of story!!  The texture, the weight, the
 colours, the designs, it's all 100% PERFECT - in true French 
style, and with that I bid you AVOIR UN BON WEEK-END!!



10 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! what a Great Range..... x

Lynnda said...

TFS Helen.... and I can't wait for next week to see your projects!!!! woohoo... hugs...xoxo

sandi said...

What a nice package of goodies. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those look delicious!!!! Can't wait to see what you make!!!!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Love that the pps are in primary colors. Waiting to see what you will rustle up :)
The Walk in the City stamp looks awesome!

Marjie Kemper said...

Great papers and the stamps look fantastic!!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

And I know you will create something really so awesome with them too! The papers are truly so beautiful IRL, Julie is the first lady of elegance and everything she does has that true French flair! xoxo

Carin McDonough said...

Oh my those papers are gorgeous!!!! I think I neeeeeed them! There is never enough older boy papers around so it is nice to see some! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Looks like a fun collection Helen! Thanks for sharing :)

Lynnda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.