Friday 19 February 2010

Isn't this darling?! {This one's for you Jessy}

{a.k.a the hottest product on the photography market right now...}

Read a review all about it here & view the specifications here. I have already placed my order from China - woo hoo!!!

You do know that ordering online or sourcing from overseas is waaaaaaaaaay cheaper for us here?! Which reminds me of an image I was sent via e mail this week...


I always manage to justify all my purchases because I shop around for the best deal...can't wait for my new baby to arrive!

Happy weekend y'all...

***** ALL credit goes to my online buddy Jessy for bringing this cutie to my attention. Jessy is offering an awesome shabby chic RAK over at hers right now...so pop on over & leave her some love...she is an awesome scrapbooker & a brilliant teacher! Visiting her blog is always like a breath of fresh air for me, she puts the FUN back into scrapping....






3 comments:

Pearl said...

i have to say it is a very pretty little polaroid cam there , Helen ! must be a good buy if it's from China ! ;)

Jessy Christopher said...

Woo hoo!! Are you getting the pink one? Initially, Mr.Handsome wanted to get the pink one for me but it was out of stock. Well, I am extremely happy with the white one!! Thanks hun for the shout-out!! You are one awesome soul & a great online buddy too. I am glad we are buddies. Hugs!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Is it a must have...or can I get by with only my digital?