Saturday 27 February 2010

Creating a beautiful shabby chic Paper Rose!








Want to make something gorgeous this weekend?! How about trying your hand at one of these?


You can find the whole tutorial here & look at some other great examples here on Helena's blog.
Helena also subscribes to Cocoa Daisy all the way from Rome! She is always up to something...creating, renovating her scraproom or off scrapping around the world at scrap camps. I love being part of so many people's daily lives through all my blog-hopping.

Now if only I could join in the rose-making...my creative plans have been thwarted by this. That's right...no roses for me today - I am busy helping Reilly create an ERUPTING volcano for a school project due in next week!






4 comments:

Emily said...

Holy cow! Those are amazing!!! Wow!

Emily said...

Helen,

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Yes I usually scrap in 8 inches by 10 inches and than I mat it on an 8.5 inch by 11 inch piece of cardstock. I am planning to have some layouts printed online so I'll do some 12x12. Sorry to use inches I'm not really sure what the paper sizes are in South Africa!

I love your site! Lots of beautiful pretty things! I will be back often for sure!

Have a lovely day!

Emily

topkatnz said...

They are pretty cool looking flowers!

Ella Swan said...

Glad you like 'em girls...no probs about the inches Emily - I work in inches too, although officially everyone here is taught in centimetres {due to dressmaking & then scrapping I just eventually converted & find inches way easier actually!}