Wednesday 3 February 2010

Cocoa Daisy Call Out!

*** Edited to add:- If you are Durban based & can collect your kit there is no additional postage fee. R300 per month covers the cost of your kit AND postage from US to KZN!




I subscribe to the Cocoa Daisy kit club. There are a million kit clubs out there & I have no experience with any others, but I have looked into practically all of them & this one appealed to me the most. Things have worked relatively smoothly with them for the last 12 months & we were one of the first to benefit from a 20% discount as "group subscribers" - meaning that it's the most affordable way to scrapbook shop from the States "overseas" {ie:- to South Africa}. As there are 6 of us in the group that I co-ordinate we share the postage as all our kits fit into a USPS Priority Flat Rate box.
A happy discovery made early on means that there is still a teeny space left in the box & I get to squeeze in an add-on for myself monthly too! I pay for this obviously but we all pay one sixth of the shipping costs so this is the benefit I get from administrating this project. A postage-free add-on! We ALL benefit from the 20% discount & I have made some lovely friends through this little venture.

There is one problem though...

While I am happy to continue receiving the kits "ad infinitum" others come & go when their 3/6 month subscription expires & I need to then try to recruit others to fill their place. This is difficult as I don't scrap at a store {no need...} which means I'm not in touch with many other scrapbookers except via the Internet. If there are any other SOUTH AFRICAN scrapbookers out there {or anyone for that matter - neighbouring countries, etc...} that would like to join for a MINIMUM of 3 months {we only get the discount on a subscription not a one-off} then PLEASE E MAIL ME.


I am in need of one other person. The cost is R300 plus priority mail postage to your destination. Here is an example of the February kit!


And this is the yummy add-on on it's way to me!!! {it's the only one that's already sold-out so obviously there are lots of peeps who share my impeccable taste lol...}



Here is a a link to the main kit pdf with all the details!

And here is the list of "ingredients" lol...

Patterned Paper
Bobunny Persuasion
Bobunny Persuasion Blooms
Bobunny Persuasion My Sweet
Bobunny Persuasion Die Cut
Prima Canvas Screenprint Black
Jenni Bowlin Studios Tangerine
Dream Turquoise Wallpaper
Pink Paislee Cupid Love Potion
Pink Paislee Fascinating Eye
Popping
Pink Paislee Cupid Bow & Arrow
Far Flung Craft Peranakan Hereen
7 Gypsies Venice Marco
Jenni Bowlin Studios Black & Red
Coupon
Prima Paradise City Turquoise
Cardstock
American Crafts Scarlet
American Crafts Straw
Bobunny Ocean Dot
Kraft


Embellishments
Pink Paislee Fascinating Alpha
Prima Floral Background Stamp
Bazzill 3/8” Ribbon: Red Ruffled
Turquoise Seam Binding
Maya Mist Hydrangea
Chatterbox Doodle Genie Wings
7 Gypsies ATC Display Kits Princesca (3)
Tim Holtz Trinket Pins (2)
Pink Paislee Vintage Moon Accent Silver Metallic
American Crafts Maddox Remarks Stickers
Scalloped hearts on Vintage French Text
Vintage and New Buttons
Bakery Twine


Not too shabby huh?!

For us here "on the dark side" lol...it really is the cheapest & easiest way to go...so if anyone is interested in joining me PLEASE E MAIL ME & let me know ;-D


Any of my current subscribers reading this - ie) part of the Cocoa Daisy Kit Club Crew - another way around this problem is that if any of you are prepared to commit to an add-on per month as well as a kit ( & pay an additional postage fee in place of the "missing person" lol...) this could work too...





1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Unfortunately I haven't yet learnt Mandarin but thank you for your input...I'm sure it would be very interesting if I could understand it ;-D