Wednesday 14 October 2009

Granny's Events Calendar - March 2009 & more!

So here's March! For Jack it had to be pretty plain...he would have been seriously unimpressed if I had gone too overboard or, dare I even SAY it, used a flower! The sticker strip along the top is My Mind's Eye - Tres Jolie, the "star" circle accent is Urban Lily & the weird shape (cut into 2) is Basic Grey. Oh, and the chipboard corner is Making Memories.

For all you sports buffs out there - the quote is from a famous ex Pro Tennis Player & is appropriate because it sums up Jack's attitude to life & sport & Jack is a great tennis player.


Below is an overall shot of the entire month of March, complete with varied numerals & embellishments.


At the top of the date page I used a snazzy American Crafts badge. The "For Me?" 7 Gypsies sticker adds a touch of fun to Granny's very own birthday date!


And I did manage to sneak in a little flower on the very bottom of the date page!


So there we have another month down...and below is a photograph I received today, of Miss Kruger National Park 2009...ain't she a beauty?!




6 comments:

somebody who needs to love herself said...

loving this calender series :)

the miss kruger pic made me laugh till my stomach hurts.

Anonymous said...

ROFL - she sure is a beauty!!! You must have had a serious stash of numbers for all these pages. LOL

Sandra said...

Miss Kruger National Park certainly has poise abnd style, hee hee. Very cute indeed!

Desire Fourie said...

Love your month of March ... you did a wonderful creative job with it. And thanks for sharing a good old chuckle, Miss Kruger 2009 rather looks like a real old lazy gal getting her tan to a perfection.
Hugs
Desire

Shayne said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Love the Calendar.

You've done a fab job with it.

Michelle Ramsay said...

Great calendar page and I love Miss Kruger 2009 - ha ha ha ha ha (I love monkeys, baboons, you get the picture!!)