Sunday 17 May 2009

Digging this Girl...





For more info on Taylor Swift go here to read all the details you'll need to get some background on this wonderful girl & her amazing story.

How refreshing for such a young star to be singing songs like these (the above one is a tribute to her family) when her compatriots are singing about other content entirely! Just shows you that it doesn't all have to be about sex & drugs to be a winner!! Fortunately for me I have a very clever husband (when it comes to music,lol!) who has downloaded her entire album, Fearless, for me & burned it onto CD. For now the kids are enjoying it as much as I am, which is good, because they are having to listen to it A.L.L. T.H.E. T.I.M.E!!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Yeah, I enjoy her too. Best your hubby spill the beans for the greens like us? I did manage to get Coldplay though...

Jacqui said...

Sounds like you need an iPod!

Cindy said...

we are huge fans too, with Love Story being the big hit in our home. My 8 year old know all the words and my 4 year old knows the chorus - cute.