Thursday 19 February 2009

Take a Peek...

I always enjoy reading about other people. It seems like rather a strange habit but perhaps you're the same? I can't really credit this to anyone in particular as I came across it 4 times today, in my hour of blog-hopping.

1. Where is your cell phone? Here on the computer desk.
2. Your significant other? At work as always.
3. Your hair? In a crocodile clip.
4. Your mother? In Cape Town.
5. Your father? In Cape Town.
6. Your favourite? Favourite what? Like too many different things to choose favourites!
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember anything about last night except the cat crying at the window to get in...
8. Your favorite drink? Woolworths Sugar-Free Gingerbeer.
9. Your dream/goal? To buy another house.
10. What room you are in? The passage.
11. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
12. Your fear? Not being able to buy another house.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In my own home (another one, not the one we own in Zimbabwe.)
14. Where were you last night? At home.
15. Something that you are not? Dishonest.
16. Muffins? Can live without them.
17. Wish list item? My own home.
18. Where you grew up? Zimbabwe.
19. Last thing you did? Blog-hopped.
20. What are you wearing? Jeans & T-shirt.
21. Your TV? Could live without that too.
22. Your pets? Adventuring outside.
23. Friends? Scattered.
24. Your life? Monotonous.
25. Your mood? Guess...
26. Missing some one? More than one.
27. Car? Chrysler Grand Voyager (only 'cos of the space - gives me nothing but problems...)
28. Something you're not wearing? Mascara (yet...)
29. Your favorite store? Online.
30. Your favorite color? Brown.
33. When is the last time you laughed? In the car on the way to school.
34. Last time you cried? Can't remember.
35. One place that I go to over and over? Movies at Gateway.
36. One person who texts me regularly? Jacquie
38. My favorite place to eat? M&A Gateway.
39. My favorite food? Fresh Crayfish.
40. What did you do today? Took the cupcakes Cami & I baked last night (for the cake sale) into school, only to find that 90% of what was on the table came from Pick 'n Pay & was still in the packet. (Why am I not surprised?)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, as the mom who buys the stuff for cakesales, please bear in mind that i work retail hours... there is only so much i can do in a day! :-)

why are you not on facebook? now, there is a whole new addiction you haven't even started on yet...

Lynette Jacobs said...

Seems as if most of the scrapbookers have a lot in common. Good to get to know you better.

Jo said...

I just love these things.

Desire Fourie said...

Mmm ... I see crayfish is also one of your favourite foods. Its about the only seafood I am fond of. Hugs from Desire

Jenny in Durbs said...

LOL I always believe home industry shops were made just for me I can't bake & yet my daughter does beautifully (learnt from her gran not me). Its good to get to know the little things people like. I also enjoy just watching people when I am at the malls its so interesting. Maybe I have a boring life LOL.

Jacqui said...

You don't sound like Helen. Don't let the "mole" or the "fampolitics" get you down - not worth it! Love your latest layout - so bright and beautiful. Still waiting with bated breath to see the famous yellow layouts you have in mind! J

Mel said...

dont diss the mommies who buy from pick n pay....not all of us are gifted in that area....I make a mean choc brownie but that is about all!

Fun to read....I hope you get a new home, clearly that is high on your list.

Jessica said...

what a nice little glimpse into your life :)

Jenny said...

Seeing bought goods for sale at a cake stall also drives me around the bend! I work full-time but I always send something homemade for cake sales, shared lunches etc