Wednesday 10 December 2008

Photomania! My weekend in review!


A taste of things to come...


The cardstock I am using...in that order! The album...12 x 12" Making Memories Faux Leather...a selection of prints from My Mind's Eye, Making Memories & Little Yellow Bicycle. The printed numbers sheet is from Making Memories new Christmas Collection,Falala, & has come in very handy for using on each daily post.



My new handbag & sandals for summer. What dya think?



The Tilbury family getting into the Christmas Spirit...even the cats are hugging!


Posted by Picasa
Figata again...our favourite deli.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Its a colourful looking lot. LOL.

Anonymous said...

loving the paper range ... and the cats hugging!! I don't think you'll ever catch mine doing that!!LOL

Stefanie said...

I think....where did you get those stunning pink wedges and do we have the same store in Cape Town? Awesome.

Stefanie said...

Your daughter is so wrong Granny's buy froggies and green cross - those are stunners!