Sunday 14 December 2008

Layout photos of Pages 4,5,6 & 7 of my Christmas Album


Just another close-up. If you click on the photos they become ginormous & you can read this journalling very clearly. It is hilarious! Only an 8 year old can write so honestly!


As the theme was "Christmas Cards" I included an actual card on the right hand layout.

Below are pages 6 & 7. The prompt being "Your idea of the Perfect Christmas". While these photos were not taken at a Christmas, but rather recently, they epitomise me being happy, which is what I obviously would like for Christmas too, lol! It just so happened that my backing paper for the day was brown, so I went with pink anglaise ribbon, the significance being that pink & brown is also my favourite colour combination. The journalling cards are My Mind's Eye & I use them on my layouts quite a lot as I love hand journalling & they have pre-printed lines! ;D



Again, these are 2 separately themed layouts but I have matched up the ribbon placement to give them a co-ordinated look. Chipboard words are K & Co. Number 4 is from Falalalala paper by MM. Ribbon also Making Memories, so are red letter stickers. White are DCWV & red bling circles are Heidi Swapp. Bling rub-ons are Cloud 9 Designs. So how am I doing?!

No comments: