Saturday 1 November 2008

I got 2 comments...and a new follower!


Photo time again!...

As promised, I am now adding some photos, irrelevant...maybe, but cute? Definitely...

Chelsea at 15, looking skinny and gorgeous!
On the right is Cami, incredibly beautiful with cheekbones to die for (!) at 8 ...

Very exciting stuff! I have just logged in to moderate my comments (I got them yesterday via e mail on my phone) and it is SO EXCITING to be getting some cyber interaction at last. I've had the odd comment here and there but I know it's always a schlep, no matter how quick and easy it is so it is SO APPRECIATED. Gee, I sound desperate! Why do I care? I dunno, just nice to know that the world of blogging is actually a real one...The wonderful thing is I'm talking to people I have CHOSEN that I actually LIKE...a bit like speed-dating I 'spose. We all get to read each other's profiles (some of you are more generous there than others I may add...)then start reading their posts and it starts rolling from there. For so many years it has been whoever else is at the sideline of the soccer field, in other words, our kids friend's mums, usually very nice, but we are thrust into the same circumstances out of neccessity, we do not seek each other out.

I need to check if any of my chosen blogger's have taken up the '7 Facts Challenge'. Hope they have! If not...hey, I tried! Also have some investigating to do on "Blogs I'm following" to update myself with what is happening in everybody's lives. I have also been invited as a GUEST DESIGNER on JOURNALING JUNKIES. How exciting is that?! I need to get back to them on it in more detail but will definitely take up the challenge. WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED. Have also just uploaded more photos from my new little camera so will try to get some onto my blog for you so DO KEEP A LOOKOUT. Have started going through 'My Pictures' now that I have finally managed to get all my photos into one place on my PC and am editing all my posts and adding them in. Why, you say?!

Well...3 reasons. 1)- It makes for a far more interesting blog and I want for anyone clicking back into my archive to be able to enjoy posts with pictures, and 2) - because I'm wanting to PRINT MY BLOG. Don't know if this is crazy but goes hand-in-hand with my Scrapbooking obsession. Imagine a folder full of this information left to generations to come? Kinda cool if you ask me...fellow bloggers let me know if I'm on track on this one or not 3)- What happens if one day I open my blog and it has just disappeared??? No, seriously...My IT man tells me that that is impossible, but what if Blogger Central is blown up in a 9/11 type attack and all my musings end up somewhere in Cyber Space?! No siree, I'm not risking that!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another comment...

i found your blog through stacy julian. i'm also a SA blogger-scrapper.

keep it up with the blogging. remember, it is a process - a good blog was not created in a day!

Stefanie said...

Hey I see Jacki spotted your blog too. I met her at the Jhb convention. I loved Stacy's class the best though, didn't you?
Glad to read about the JJ blog as well, can't wait to see what you do.
BTW I haven't printed out my blog (been blogging 16 months) but I sometimes go back and create a scrap LO about my blog post.